The graduation certificate at the end of the 1st year of secondary school for Emilian Gubarzewski in 1865
The pupil Emilian had to learn such subjects as: religion, Latin, German, Polish, history with geography, mathematics, natural sciences and drawing. He completed all tasks, he showed a praiseworthy level of dedication, and his conduct was flawless. He missed 13 hours of lessons (all of them were justified).
Promotion to the 2nd year - ensured.
ANK, Personal and family records - collections of remnants, ref. no. 29/645/90
2. Grammatische Kenntnis noch genugend
3. Uibersetzen und Vokabelvorrat entspre
4. chend schriftliche Arbeiten fehlerhaft
5. Mundlich genugend schriftlich nur
6. mit Nachsicht annehmbar
8. Eben entsprechende Kenntnis des